Re: More 2001 Spy Shots

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 07:38:34 EDT

Nice pix Walt... I guess you're really diggin' that new digi camera, no?! :-)

I dunno, like everything new and different it may take some getting used to
(except for the damn 4wd knob!) and from the pix there are some things I like
and don't like ... I guess I'm gonna' have to take one for a spin to get a
true impression. Kinda' looking forward to seeing what these 4.7L's are all
about anyway.
Tom