RE: Re: airbags vs other stuff

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 17:32:16 EDT

Well, get ready for a bigger shock...or maybe this guy got taken...or maybe
he had all the installation done by a professional. Anyway, I met him at
the SoCal Summer Chrysler Classic this past weekend and he told me his bags
for his Dak including the compressors cost $2,800.00. Bigger problem is: he
had to take off his sway bars in order for these to work properly. I don't
mind the Hotchkis system even though it lowers because I love to corner, but
I would never give up my suspension for an airbag system.

My $.02
Ron