Re: Electric fans

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 13:35:52 EDT

Let me add the Flex Black Magic will probably be the easiest
to install, but it sure is nice having a backup 12 inch fan
if you need it. On mine, the A/C turns on 1 fan and if I'm
in town at a stoplight and the motor starts getting close to
210 deg., I flip a little red switch on the dash and #2 kicks in.
The option of switching on/off 9 amps for 1 fan is easy on the
battery and alternator. The Dual 210's are a MAJOR fab to
install flush with the radiator, but they work and look great
when done right.

GS -

'98 5.2L 5spd