Re: Re: Locking Hubs

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 15:51:04 EDT

No, my '85 Ram w250 had shift-on-the-fly and there are kits available for it.
Of course it had a Dana solid front axle which is pretty common. Like I said,
my buddy has a 2000 Takoma with IFS and he has front locking hubs. He ordered
it from the factory that way. It may pose problems on my Dak anyway if you
take into account the 15/8 Alum wheels. hey may not clear a locking hub....
I just wanted to find out if such a kit was available and then if so I was
going to worry about the particulars later :-)