RE: DML and Patent violation problem

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 16:57:03 EDT

Depending on the date of submission of the concept or device plans who is
liable. If by chance the other guy was the first to have them back in 1997
with a working concept, then the company will be liable for royalties to
him. If he can provide witness and date of concept of the manufactured
traction bars then he has a case against said company.

I would do some serious investigation on whether if it was his concept or
accuser first. If his< then he should file a complaint with the US Patent
office and prove his case. Believe me, this will not be the first case like
this.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA