Re: DML and Patent violation problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 17:02:09 EDT

Here's a quote on the Trail Sport Bars":

"Trail Sport Unlimited Inc.'s Trail Traction Anti Axle Wrap Bars are
designed primarily for spring-over suspensions with axle wrap problems. The
independent, two-piece design dramatically increases traction without
limiting articulation, and each bar is fully adjustable to let you customize
the desired handling performance. The universal, over-axle application can
be used for most front and rear axles and does not interfere with ground
clearance. Trail Traction bars are constructed from heavy-duty, premium
grade steel with Grade 8 hardware to ensure ultimate strength and durability
under tough four-wheeling conditions. Each kit includes all parts necessary
for installation and comes with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty"

HELLO....the pictures referenced aren't Spring Over...let alone use any form
of spring on the bars...looks like a totally different design. (I've seen
these before though....and NOT from Trail Sport...I'll have to check my old
magazines.)

- Bernd