Re: Re: DML and Patent violation problem

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 19:46:32 EDT

Friday, June 09, 2000, 7:35:36 PM, you wrote:

> so what they are saying is, they use s-10 parts in their traction bars?
> I'm thinking if you are not trying to sell an item, there wouldn't be any
> violation. Lets say i made a tonneau cover out of plywood and marine grade
> vinyl, would a tonneau company be violated? I don't think so.
> Everyone with homebuilt intakes look out, they may resemble K&N's, hehe.

EXACTLY!

I think this would almost fall under the first ammendmant. I mean Rob
was just showing how he made some traction bars from homemade parts
and such. He isn't trying to sell anything. But I don't know all the
legals on these type situations.

Here's what we do. Everyone log on to the dml and archive a copy of
Robs upgrade. Whenever anyone asks about trac bars send them a copy.

Screw these jokers. Man I tell you you can't fart anymore without
someone wanting to sue you for aromatic discomfort!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com