Re: DML and Patent violation problem

From: TOM (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 20:35:36 EDT

so what they are saying is, they use s-10 parts in their traction bars?
I'm thinking if you are not trying to sell an item, there wouldn't be any
violation. Lets say i made a tonneau cover out of plywood and marine grade
vinyl, would a tonneau company be violated? I don't think so.
Everyone with homebuilt intakes look out, they may resemble K&N's, hehe.

t0m