Re: New updates on my engine

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 11:11:22 EDT

Very fine, Mark. Thanks for providing so much information. I've been
looking at the Hughes performance cams and heads for a while. They look
pretty good.

Man, has Eric seen what you've done to that Truck? It's beautiful! You
ought to run against him in his new Jeep just to remnd him what he's
missing. ;^)

ttyl,

Richard in San Antonio

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 01:50:15 -0400 "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
writes:
> I have just finished installing all of my new engine parts and have
> updated
> my page with pictures. Just go to my page
> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html ) and click on the
> "engine" link. I will be updating the page a few more times in the
> next few
> days.
>
> Mark Kuzia
> flyboy01@mediaone.net