Re: New updates on my engine

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 20:47:16 EDT

Thanks, but Its not finished yet, I need a custom computer burn for it to
work perfectly. I am also going in for a new paint job Monday. And if anyone
buys my parts on e-bay.....(hint, hint, hint).......I will be ading a new
set of 17 inch wheels soon. My goal is to be done by the Truck Nationals in
September.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html