RE: RE: Re: Mopar Now Magazine

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 19:23:32 EDT

Hehehe..and here's his actual response to my "opinion" of his
recommendations....not to forget that he contradicted himself on Page 79
"Dak Rocket".

"My info comes from factory engineers and personal, firsthands knowledge of
JTE engine controller hardware and software.
Sure the engine can run. Sure it can even make more HP. But it can never be
right. On a top-end run it will be lean and melt down.
I stand behind what I wrote.
Thanks for your friendly (?) input.
Rick Ehrenberg, S.A.E."

- Bernd