RE: Gas Mileage

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 12:50:27 EDT

I usually get between 14-15 in the city but I am always in the gas hard.
Can't seem to break that habit. hehe. On longer trips it usually goes up to
18 or so. I don't think you are too far off because my engine is stock also.
that is unless of course you drive very conservative. But what is the fun in
that if you have a V-8!

Chapell