Re: Schocking Scoop

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 19:23:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/00 1:21:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
blue98dakota@yahoo.com writes:

> However, the scarcest thing now is that Chevy will
> > release the next S-10
> > frame SSR vehicle in the 2003 model year with a
> > 300HP variant of the Vortec
> > 5.3 not the 6.0 version. But then I could be wrong
> > on the engine selection.
> > This maybe the fastest, most powerful small-mid size
> > truck in 2003.

Who cares if they puta 5.3 in it, it'll jsut be like all those slow ass 5.7L
transplanted S10s runnin around right know. GM will never put the 6.0 L in
one, damn be the EPA! a regular cab shortbed halfton cannot have that bad
ass of a engine, the 454SS is the last of the bad ass truck you gunna see
from detriot for a LONG TIME! Anyone remeber the Ram VST (Viper Sport
Truck?) same thing halfton short bed 2 wheel drive All Aluminum Viper V10,
but the damned EPA stopped that one too...

Greg

Sorry the SSR is nothin to be worried about, if you slapped a huffer on it,
I'd think of being worried... 9then again if I slapped ahuffer on my truck...)