Houston in Sept.

From: steve reed (bby248@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 11:41:08 EDT

Just to add what Heather was talking about. I am bring 3 Daks from the ARK
area. We will be staying in Galveston all weekend and will arive around
5-6:00 Fri.
If any other DML'ers want to meet up Fri or Sat night let me know.
We are currently looking at beach house to rent for the weekend
ourselves........but we can not afford to live like Miss Heather can :)

Steve
95 CC 5.2 SLT Mopar....headers(ceramic coated),Mopar wires,Mopar 360 P&P
heads,Mopar cast valve,Mopar cast air cleaner,Mopar pulleys,R/T cam. 30 over
forged pistons,Centerline Aztec,
3" pipes(no cat),painted-smoothed bumper painted grill,Sir Michael's
rollpan. Pioneer 825,Cerwin Vega spkrs,Rockford Amps. 2
DML stickers!!
Only run:
12.33 1000ft
84.4mph 1000ft