Re:97 PCM

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 11:44:02 EDT

    Received the Cal PCM for the 1997 and it does work good. I still can,t go
over 5000 in low gear from a dead stop. It will go past it but serious loss
of power at 5000. I was wondering if anybody had fuel delivery problems with
the 97,s.It seems like I have always had problems this way since new. I have
the Mopar r/t camshaft and headers and 17" tires. Final drive recalculated as
4:30, s with 17."
Any answers would be appreciated. Standing on it in second it pulls hard to
5000 and shifts good and firm. Will the r/t pump package fit the 97 even
though the part number is different?

                    Brian in ballard