Re: nail in my tire

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 14:00:50 EDT

 A plug or two should do the trick. Last fall at Cecil I had my Daytona down
there to do a few time runs and I picked up this ugly distortedly shaped
piece of unidentified steel in my left rear tire. Luckily, Rich Bumgarner
(fellow DMLer) was there with his Dak and happened to have a plug kit. Three
or four plugs installed and it still is holding air like new to this day.
Thanks again, Rich.
Shane