Spare tire on grille?--Dave M.?????

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 21:18:27 EDT

About the airflow, well, how far is the tire going to be sitting in front,
and is there a large enough space between it and the rad that you will still
be getting air swirling in there?
And i figure you should just do a half-hour test run and see if your temp
gets too high. But you have to factor in the extra weight you'll have with
your gear.
And does the 33"not fit under the bed like the stock setup?
Hey David, didn't you have your 33" under the bed?

The Adam Blaster