Subject: DML:(project cheap) was Gen II headlamp conversions

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 08:00:25 EDT

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:49:14 EDT
Well, the deal I have in process is from I guy I deal with for my parts at
the dealer... The deal is a pair of bucket seats for a 360 block and
torqueflight trans.... How could I go wrong? I read a nice article on a
499hp 360 that was put together with ebelbrock aluminium heads, intake, cam,
etc.... I don't know if I want to go that crazy but It would be nice....

See ya,
Tim

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com

Tim,
       Sounds like you're trying to do all you can to keep the project
finances under control. For drivetrain, Are you keeping your eyes open for
the old Chrysler land yachts.. one of those would make a great donor, could
pick one up for next to nothing, and spend the money building up the motor
and rebuilding a tranny.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo