Re: Fw: Gun control

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 16:41:30 EDT

I kinda think a .50 BMG on the top of the cab would look real nice.....

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:06:24 -0700
From: "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com>
Subject: DML: RE: Fw: Gun control

Bernd,
This should be a great wake up call to many. Sadly though, a large number
of people will not open their minds to the facts even when laid out in front
of them. We can only protect our freedom through vigilance there of.
DAK CONTENT: Yes, gun racks can be mounted in a Dak either overhead,
behind/below the seats, and of course in the rear window (if you want some
criminal to relieve you of their ownership). Have a god weekend.
Rich - Ashburn, VA