Re: New Amplifier and Sound Deading Install! FINALLY!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 17:07:51 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 12:57:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dodgezilla69@cs.com writes:

> cool sounds good not ghetto .lol.. motor trend did that on their
> latest project q-cab dak ...i was thinkin the same place ..id have to put
it

> up higher cause thats where my 10" sub is ..did ya pick that amp up online
> or
> locally ..im lookin for a new one myself ..later ..
>

> jake

Well I am asumin you are talkin to me (the one who started this whole thing)
Personally I bought the Amp from Crutchfield, it was a $900 amp for $400 I
saw no reason not to.. So I did it.

After finally gettin it in, I have decided I need to sorta make a cover, but
that's EASY!!! some 1/4"MDF and carpet, I'll be set...

The amp just looks like it's settin there, nothing special, I like things
lookin special...

Greg