Re: New Amplifier and Sound Deading Install! FINALLY!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 17:13:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 6:27:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Dodgezilla69@cs.com writes:

> i was also thinkin about goin in the centerconsole position ..my sub
> enclosure is there already so i would just make a rack on top of it ...
>

> jake

What I'd do is somhow make a bridge type thingy over it, like have Aluminum
Supports that hodl the amp up, not too much jsut a couple of inches (MAX)
then slap a tube o neon under it, give it that cool look. I am still
concidering giving my amp the floatin look just cut the mountin board down,
paint it black, put it on a pedistal wiht blue neon under it... Maybe I dunno
if it would look good or not, still deciding (I can tell you this, just the
amp "sittin" on the floor looks CHEAP!

Greg