RE: Power windows

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 17:32:49 EDT

I think it is actually due to the fact that there is much longer wiring to
transfer the power from the switch on the drivers door to the motor on the
passenger door, as opposed to the distance to the motor on the drivers door.
If they had used thicker wire, or used a relay circuit with the power
available directly at the motor on the passenger door it would go up and down
the same as the drivers door.