MSD 6A

From: Mitchell Carson (Mitchell.Carson@dalsemi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 20:34:40 EDT

Finally installed the MSD-6A and Blaster SS coil. The universal wiring harness is fantastic. The Dak sure idles smoother and starts quicker. I sure hope it affects mileage.

the only downside is that I have noise in my 2-way radio. I see that MSD has a noise filter. That filter appears to be nothing more than a large electrolitic capacitor. I have a number of large electrolitics in my junk box that might work...just wish I knew the value of that capacitor that MSD charges $25 for (they cost between $3 to $5 at the local electronics shop).

Anyone know the capacitance of that MSD noise filter capacitor (it *may* be written on the side of one)?

-Mitch