RE: MSD 6A

From: Mitchell Carson (Mitchell.Carson@dalsemi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:46:01 EDT

Hi Bernd,

There is nothing wrong with the grounds. Both the 2-way radio and the MSD 6A are connected directly to the battery.

Let me be a bit more specific in my question: Does anyone on the list have the MSD noise filter? If so, could I ask you to take a close look at that filter to see if it has any markings other than a MSD part number. Basically, I'm looking for the capacitance value (it should be in uF...microfarads).

-Mitch