Re: Re: Strange noise from a 94 Dakota

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 11:31:43 EDT

Hey Jared,
     I might be wrong, but I have a friend whose
catalytic converter went bad on his car. All these
beads came out of it and built up in his muffler.
Finally, one day we trying to clean his carb and he
reved the engine. I guess the beads built up too much
in the muffler and he blew a hole in his Flowmaster.
Maybe they make cats differently now, (He had a 75
toyota), but That may be what your hearing. I hope
that helps, Seth