Re: RE: MSD 6A

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 11:42:26 EDT

> Let me be a bit more specific in my question: Does anyone on the list
have the MSD noise filter? If >o, could I ask you to take a close look at
that filter to see if it has any markings other than a MSD part >umber.
Basically, I'm looking for the capacitance value (it should be in
uF...microfarads).

Mitch,
I installed this MSD Noise Filter on my MSD 6-Offroad Igintion; I was
hearing some engine revving noise through my CB. After the install, it was
gone......so I guess the filter does work. I looked on the filter and there
is nothing. I would highly suggest calling MSD and talking with one of their
tech support people. In the past, they have been very informative and very
willing to give all the info they have.
http://www.msdignition.com/
TECH LINE: (915) 855-7123
Hope this helps and you find out what you need.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6