Re: RE: MSD 6A

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 18:01:38 EDT

Been here, done this..... The MSD unit does give off some RF interference,
as do some of the wires associated with it.. Keep them as far away
from your audio gear as possible. I didn't see the present unit's location
mentioned, so I thought I'd interject. I also missed some of the post on the
subject, so sorry for any repeats... I have solved this type of problem
by simply moving the unit.
Cheers,
Mike V