Re: Dodge Decisions

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 13:29:57 EDT

Before jumping off of the selling bridge...

When I first bought my truck my mother co-signed
because I had no credit. Apparently it's easier to
get things with BAD credit since they'll give you a
high finance rate whereas with no credit, you get
nothing at all. Because you've been making payments
for 7 months, that establishes credit for YOU. Don't
let your father hold it over your head, attempt to
refinance on your own (I was able to do it after 10
months) and get him out of the equation immediately if
possible.

It couldn't hurt to put an ad out just to see what you
could get, just because you advertise doesn't mean you
HAVE to sell it.

If you can make it on your own with this truck, I
would. I have thought about this same $$ dilema so
many times... it's not easy, but the payments on this
will eventually end whereas with a beater you're going
to keep putting $$ into something that's dying.

Other than that... work on your resume and start
interviewing.

Jodi