Re: new engine...hell yeah!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 21:56:50 EDT

you got your work cut out for ya'...

a 96 is an OBDII motor, so you need more o2 sensors and some other
stuff....
good luck!

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:38:23 -0500 Chris Hannon <cannon@kansas.net>
writes:
> Hey guys, later this week I'm going to be purchasing a 360 to drop in
> my
> Dakota. The place I'm getting one from has a '96 with about 80,000
> and a
> '98 with about 30,000. Both are the same price and they are a
> lift-out
> (comes with computer, harness, and all the goodies). I have a '95 so
> I'm
> wondering if I'll have any trouble dropping a new engine into my
> truck,
> i.e. emissions and that sort of stuff. I want it to be as easy as
> possible. What do you guys think? Should I go with the '98 or go
> with
> the '96? Or, should I just wait until I find a '95?
>
> As for the transmission, I'm planning on following Austin's lead and
> waiting until my AX-15 grenades. Of course, hopefully it won't!
>
> Later,
> Chris Hannon
> '95 Dakota Sport

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!