Which Fuel Injectors?

From: TOM CANTOR (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 08:42:42 EDT

I have a 93 Dakota 5.2. It has a MP Computer, MP
Camshaft, Doug Thorley Headers, Gibson 3" Catback,
Jacobs Ignition, and a K & N Air Filter. I am thinking
of adding NOS or a Supercharger, but it will not be
for a year or so. My question is, My truck now needs
new fuel injectors, which ones are recommended and
where to get them from? Part Numbers would be great
to. I want the most performance from my current set
up. There will also be a modified throttle body in the
near future also. I remember someone saying something
about Ford Injectors????

Thanks