RE: Which Fuel Injectors?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 08:59:30 EDT

Depending on the size that came in them (19# I believe), the Ford
Motorsports 19# Injectors works VERY well.

P/N: M-9593-C302 (Summit Racing)

You may want to look at the time frame for when you decide with either the
SC or NOS. With NOS, you won't have to change out the injectors and
depending on the boost from the SC, you may (or may not) have to change them
out. The injectors I listed are a matched set as well as a "High Flow"
injector as well.

- Bernd