RE: Plugs Once More...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 08:54:37 EDT

They'll work just fine. ALWAYS...ALWAYS...ALWAYS, check the gaps on them
anyway. No matter WHO says they're "Factory Gapped". AC-Delco plugs (from
past experiences) are about the only plugs i've seen that come Pre-Gapped
and are actually correct. Of all the Autolites I've had, most of them are
close to .035" but it's better to be safe...check the gap.

- Bernd