Re: gears are in!!

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 15:55:02 EDT

Excellent, I will be getting my axles back next week. I hope to have the
Dakota back together for the Holley Dodge Mopar Shop.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM