Re: CDR's

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 16:20:01 EDT

CD players more than about 2-3 years old will have trouble playing CDR's and
CDRW's. Even CD-ROM's from computers that are this age have this same
problem. Just that the technology of CDR's was very new at that time, and
they didn't implement it into CD reading devices at that time.
I think the problem is with the depth at which the signal has been etched
into the surface of a CDR. It's just not the same quality as if you bought
a CD that was produced at a factory.
I have no idea why you would different results for your Memorex CD's over

The Adam Blaster