Re: RE: Cleaning of a K&N Filter

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 23:30:50 EDT

Thanks, It will get a cleaning in a day or two
Don

<< I usually clean mine every time I change my oil. Nothing better than a
fresh oil and fresh air to really wake up the Dak. (Oh yeah...that's every
3000 miles.) You don't have to do it that early, i've seen them last up to
10K miles but that also depends on what type of an area you live in (dirt,
mud, bugs, etc.).

Clean them the way K&N suggests and they'll literally last a lifetime. (Go
easy on the oil though.)

- Bernd