Header question Help

From: BRYAN LESLIE (whoo_ya@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 01:18:52 EDT

   Howdy all,
I am looking to purchase headers for my 94 5.2 dak.
 I'v heard Thorleys are the best in my
application.Here's my question,which thorley headers ?
Is it doug thorley headers/positive performance/mopar
performance in anaheim,or thorley headers in corona ?
If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly
appreciated.I remember hearing that doug and his wife
split,and she opened a header bus.with the thorley
name but i can't remember whose who,and who was
supposed to be better.Maybe they are all the same and
i am getting way too far into this in my quest for
headers.

    Thanks in advance
      Bryan