Re: Header question Help

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 09:29:18 EDT

I have had the JBA headers on my 1992 V8 4x4 Dakota for about 3 months now,
and well, they are getting replaced with the Doug Thorleys here in about a
week as soon as I get them in the mail. The people at Truck Performance
Center are letting me swap them with the DT and pay the extra. The reason Im
doing this is because I could not get them to seal up to the Y pipe even
after 3 attempts... just would not work, dunno.... but anyway, I WOULD VERY
MUCH SUGGEST DEALING WITH THE PEOPLE AT TRUCK PERFORMACE CENTER!!! I have
not had a bad dealing with them yet, they have always been the nicest prompt
blah blah blah... people I have ever dealt with, and I continue to go back to
them, even if thier price is a little higher, and most of the time the will
match or beat comp. prices.....