Re: Re: Supercharger Guru's (or anyone else thats a guru with tuning an engine)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 09:17:51 EDT

I'm running the Autometer A/F meter, which I hooked up to the computer wire
that reads the O2 voltage... so its using an o2 sensor (the stock one)
which means it *should* be really accurate

I got the meter from Summit (part # ATM-3375) which was $49.95
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 14.10@96.8