CD Changer placement in a GEN III CC

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:15:41 EDT

Exactly what I ended up doing, but I also put this carpeted, padded "wrapper"
around the changer to hide it a little as well as protect it. It's called "The
Glove" and I bought mine at Best Buy. The one I got is grey carpet which blends
in pretty well with the Dak's interior.

Did you do anything about what appears to be an "outlet" for the rear of the
left rear speaker. (I'm sure there is a technical term for "venting" the rear of
a speaker to the cabin, but I have no idea what that term might be). There is an
opening in the panel right near the drink holder with several slats, probably
2"X6".

thanks,

Rick