No Tie Downs, Really???

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 10:25:19 EDT

I'm sure this will be one for the FAQ..... Are there really only 2 tie-down
hooks in the bed of a Dakota? I stopped by to look at a non-bedlined one
yesterday and could not believe my eyes. I'm a die-hard Dodge guy and have been
for years despite things like the Dodge boys never being able to simply align
body panels! But, NO TIE DOWNS in a pickup truck and NO PROVISION to add them
because there are no stake pockets? I sincerly hope I'm missing something, but
if I'm not, what have others done about adding tie-downs to the forward portion
of the bed.

Rick

1999 4X4, SLT, CC 5.2l, auto
1992 4X4, LE, CC, 5.2l, Auto