Re: Fw: Bypassing the Infinity amp?

From: Mike Guzinski (Colorado_Kota@prodigy.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 16:42:48 EDT

Shawn,
Thanks for the advise.
I thought about doing that but, I don't want to cut anything on my truck.

I can take the speaker wires from the Soundstream into a harness adaptor in
the dash, from there they pass through the Infinity Amp, and that is where I
want to bypass it at.

I have looked into running all new wires from the Soundstream to the stock
Speaker locations, but the rubber pass through on the door jams is not
hollow on the ends, it is a molded plastic connector. It looks nearly
imposable to drill it out without damaging the existing connections.