RE: MSD ignition install

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 12:19:37 EDT

Could it be a faulty unit? Did you ask MSD to send you a replacement to be
sure? They'll usually do that. I've heard of people going through several
units before one that worked correctly. I'm not saying that they had the
same problem as you but problems with the unit nevertheless.

My $.02,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.55 LSD