Vipertruck Status

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 12:24:12 EDT

Just in case anyone is interested in this ongoing project...I'm getting the
360 totally rebuilt complete with forged pistons for about $1150. I'll be
bringing it in tomorrow and they tell me about a 7 day turnaround. Pretty
impressive if you ask me.
    The intercooler is supposed to get here today as per UPS tracking. I'll
probably start work on that before the V8 comes back.
    I bought polished MP valve covers last night to make this baby look
perrrty once I get it back. 1.7 rockers will be going in as soon as I get
around to calling crower to find out if I can buy the rockers individually (I
just need four to use my V6 kit on the V8). Throw some stronger valve springs
in there as well, turn up the msd and rev the shit out of it, lol.
    I'm looking into a 4 barrel TB and intake manifold right now, hopefully
it will come through. If not, I'll use the stock stuff until I come up with a
different plan.
    I'm going to try out the 5 speed and see how it holds up. But I'm going
to hold onto the 518 and see if I can find ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about
this thing as to where and what I can do to it to make it bulletproof. No
once's coughing up part numbers, and I won't put it in in it's current
slushbox state.

As for me, happy birthday to me!!

-Austin
Vipertruck