Re[2]: RE: Alternators and Serpentine Belts

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 14:12:10 EDT

All three of 'em are genuine Chryco belts.
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: RE: Alternators and Serpentine Belts
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 8/21/00 5:35 PM

Are the serps from the dealer or are they aftermarket? I had the serp
replaced on my wife's '95 Intrepid last summer and it kept throwing them.
One place told her it was because she 'raced too much." Yeah, right. Come
to find out that Gates and Goodyear, etc. don't know from shinola about
serps for Chryslers. Put a gen-u-wine Dodge serp on there and never had
another problem.

Richard in San Antonio