Re: V-teck Rear tailight covers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:51:42 EDT

Heh, funny you should speak of that...
I just pulled mine outta my chest... I painted mine by sanding them real
good with reallllllly fine sand paper, just enough to make the entire
surface rough, then went over it with steel wool...

I had to paint mine by hand because no one makes "Light Driftwood Satan
Glow" in spray... so I used 2 - 3 touch-up thingies from Pepboys.... then
went over it with 3 coats of clearcoat.. it took forever doin it with a
brush.. but its not too bad...

The bad part is.. after I went through all that trouble, I found a cop down
the street from me that was nice enough to tell me they are illegal in VA...
=-/ (asshole)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318