RE: To ping, or not to ping and rear brakes......

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:06:35 EDT

The brakes on my 98 CC 4x2 with ABS also locks up on me the first time I
step on the brakes in the morning. This also occurs when it has rained or
there is a heavy dew on the grass. After the first lock up it does not
occur again. Let me know how you solve your pinging as I seem to have the
same problem with my V6 also.

Ken