Re: BRAKE PROBLEMS - Contact NHTSA !!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 19:09:10 EDT

Its problematic across all of Mopardom....

The LH cars are notorious for warping rotors. Same with the Sebrings.

Haven't heard anything from Caravan owners but I don't know many. Friend
with a Grand Cherokee had warpage within 20K as well. I've got a little
pulsing starting, its very faint, but I only had 9K. My wife thinks hers
are doing it at 22K. I haven't driven it lately. I may check runout this
weekend on both.

-STE