RE: Y'all ain't gonna believe this!! - Attn: Doug

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 21:31:05 EDT

After looking into some of the changes that have to be made to put her down
about 10" (yup...she's 7" above stock height), it's gonna cost some serious
money and time to change out all the parts. (Not something I want to
do...right now at least.)

The PreRunner concept is still the one i'm leaning towards...but things may
change in the future.

BTW: I now have either two eRams available of a "Super eRam" (Dual). When
you get a chance to stop on by, i'll show you what they do and how they
work.

- Bernd