Re: wasReBrakes,now lightning

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 21:35:50 EDT

Hmmmm. Really. Do some honest Lightning research. They have already
developed a serious intercooler leak, and Ford has no permanent fix. They
just keep patching them. that is not good. WIthout the intercooler, the
motor is left without one of it's important features and an integrated part
of the motor. plus, no mater wht they say, the truck is problematic in many
other areas also. Do some research.

 Brian