Re: Re: BRAKE PROBLEMS - Contact NHTSA !!

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@nc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 22:10:51 EDT

My truck did this as well, had the rotors turned and that helped for a
while... then I got a pair of Bendix rotors and pads from Boog, never been
better. Not so much as a wiggle even after MANY panic brakes from near
take-off speeds. FWIW, my gf's jeep has some terribly warped (stock)
rotors @ 44k miles